In an effort to reduce wait times and provide a world class experience, we have an Appointment Cancellation Policy. When an appointment is scheduled, a specific amount of time has been set aside for you and the doctor.
- For all dental treatment appointments, we require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling.
- Patient is required to deposit 20% of the total fee of the treatment scheduled.
- Failure to provide 48 hour, notice will result in loss of the down payment up to $100.
- For all regular hygiene cleaning appointments, 24 hours notice is required for cancellation and rescheduling.
- Failure to provide 24 hour notice will result in a cancellation fee of $25.
These fees cannot be billed to your insurance company and will be your direct responsibility.
We reserve the right to give grace with consideration to circumstances and occurrences.
We thank you for your understanding.
Please ensure you provide us with an up to date phone number that receives text messaging or a primary email address, as we will be sending reminders as your appointment approaches.
To Be Fair, This Policy Applies to Us as Well.
If for whatever reason Custom Dental reschedules or cancels your appointment inside of 48 hours for treatment and 24 hours for cleanings, we will credit your account 20% of treatment up to $100 or $25 for cleaning appointments.
To reschedule please call (469) 656-4590 or email Mckinney@customdentalusa.com