The Benefits of Dental Implants
There are many benefits to choosing dental implants over traditional bridges or non-treatment. These benefits include:
- Preservation of the jawbone around missing teeth keeps the surrounding teeth healthy
- Improved appearance as dental implants are designed to look & feel like your real teeth
- Ability to eat the foods you love without discomfort, pain or frustration
- Ability to speak clearly without a lisp or speech impediment caused by missing teeth
- There is no need to damage the surrounding healthy teeth as with a traditional bridge
- Self-confidence as you smile naturally because only you know you have a dental implant!
Maintaining Your Smile with Dental Implants
Since dental implants are made out of titanium, they are resistant to tooth decay. We place a custom crown
on top of the implant to blend seamlessly with surrounding teeth. Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. With proper home care, including brushing and flossing, your dental implant can last for years. Regular cleanings
will still be recommended to keep your smile as healthy as possible.
If you think you might be a candidate for dental implants, call our office today to schedule your new patient consultation. We'll discuss your treatment options and help determine what type of dental implant restoration would be best for you. Don't delay treatment any longer. Call us today to begin your journey to a healthier, more beautiful smile.